Mobile application development is a unique process whereby software applications are developed to be used in handheld gadgets. These devices can be mobile phones, personal digital assistants or tablets. The developed applications can be acquired either by downloading them from the available online mobile software application sites, support stores or in some cases they are pre-installed by the mobile phone manufacturers. During the access of these mobile applications, there might be conditions or requirements which can be implemented on the server side or client side aimed at controlling the way in which they can be acquired. These predefined procedures or terms and conditions of usage can be of the application developers, mobile manufacturers or the support Centre.
Mobile application being a branch of programing, one has to be acquainted with the required knowledge in order to develop a working, user friendly and reliable applications which at any time of usage satisfy the user’s needs. If one is a beginner in developing these applications, one has to follow the steps described forth.
1. Stating an idea An idea is somebody’s thought which one comes up with and finds ways to bring it into action. Through the daily needs and changes of lifestyles, one can come up with a given thought which can help one to integrate into the new lifestyle. This can be communication, transport, and business ventures like banking or payment of workers. For instance, one can think of an application maybe which turns on/off a fridge for example from work.
2. Gathering facts The developer makes findings. This is by having the users’ needs attend. Should make sure the app conforms to its specification, handles the set goals and meets the system requirement of the targeted gadgets.
3. Learning the desired platform During the implementation of that idea, one chooses the preferred platform in which he/she is going to develop the app. The individual who’s planning to develop mobile applications should firstly get the relevant knowledge, tools and predefined rules of the desired programing language. Here one makes a choice of which programing platform he/she is going to learn and use during the development of those applications. This can be java, C, C++, python or any other desired platform among the many.
4. Signing up a developer Sign up a developer on the platform you chose. It can be Nokia, Samsung, HTC or any other of your admiration.
5. Acquiring the API and designing the app Download the API then code your app. You can hire a coder or do it yourself. After coding your app, test it now and again to ascertain that it is running and working properly on the different platforms.
6. Launching your app Once you have made sure that the app is efficient, you can upload it to marketing sites or the preferred support site to let your clients access it. This is through advertising it and creating the relevant user manual which will guide the targeted clients on its usage. Wait for the users’ reviews and make any improvement if required.