IPhones have been the best platform for various applications since its inception in the year 2007. The extreme technological flexibility and high end hardware has enabled the iPhone to be compatible to millions of applications found in various online stores. Interestingly, in this era of technological revolution, the iPhones provides a huge array of applications which are required for every day use. Moreover, the high demand for apps has fuelled the need for many high end app developers. Many programmers around the globe design apps which cover all the major business and utility segments required for daily usage.
iPhone’s revolutionary touch-interface for the first time has created a product that is transforming the usage of mobile devices with its ability to become accustomed to the user’s experience. This has facilitated for a wide range of apps to be moved to the iPhone and different companies across the world have started creating a road map into their customer management and relationship strategies with the swelling field of iPhone application development. Many companies have the ability to fix complex problems related to mobile application and hence help create revolutionary iPhone apps for their customers around the world. Varieties of iPhone apps are available like widgets commonly used in social media integration, and website creation and are available in different forms.
Before letting the applications hit the store, they are thoroughly run through different tests and are checked and rechecked for bugs. The app teams in various companies remain up to date so as not to fall back in the competitive market. A lot of work is put into promoting these apps as well. Most companies facilitate 3rd party services to develop apps as per the client’s creative ideas to change them into a live iPhone apps. With such a powerful device like an iPhone at hand, you can do anything you like anytime with a little help from such app development teams.
iPhone App Development | iPad Apps Development | Android Apps Development | iOS App Development
The competition between the world’s biggest mobile platforms has always been intense. Even though Windows Phone is picking up and Blackberry has its boys, it is Android and iPhone Development show all the way!
The iPhone: The one and only
When people talk about features of the iPhone, they are referring to the iOS mobile platform. The speed of the software is great across the board and there has always been one iPhone even though we have several versions every year. One can just choose the storage that it boasts of: 16 GB to 64 GB.
The many looks of Android
Android is Google’s mobile operating system and many smartphones run on this platform. Android owners refer to their smartphones as a “Droid” even though the carriers differ from one another. Android phones are found of all shapes and sizes.
The App Store vs. the Android Market
Now this is the most important part that constitutes both platforms: apps. Apps are cited as the primary reason why people opt for smartphones these days. Apple’s App Store includes a huge list of downloadable games, tools and is the biggest market of apps in the world closely followed by Android. Apple is relatively strict in its choice of apps in the market and takes critical judgment of the apps that pass through its scanner. The App Store though is the king here.
Alternatively, Android emphasizes on “openness” and does not have a strict app approval process for its own app market. This is the main reason why malware cannot be fixed, but Android followers are happy about the approach.
The iPhone OS has been in the market for long now and hence boasts of good quality apps and more apps compared to Android market. But there are new apps being developed in both platforms and hence both iOS and Android have their own share of hits and misses.
iPhone vs. Android
A unique advantage with Android App Development is its seamless integration with Google and its services. Everyone can benefit from Android’s superior native Gmail app. Google Maps feature in Android include Google’s Navigation, GPS navigation app for the car. On the whole, Android is a flexible OS which helps you to tweak some phone features if it bugs you. All simple settings can be controlled too. There are slick design and theme apps which can easily modify the look and feel of the smartphone.
But there is a huge issue of “fragmentation” with Android since there are multiple versions of Android available. The latest version of Android is 4.0 or Ice cream Sandwich but there are many new devices which are still running an old version of the OS. Additionally, phone manufacturers come up with their own “skins” which rests on top of the Android platform. These “skins” have their own look and own apps that cannot run on any other phone of any other manufacturer. Only the Galaxy Nexus offers a vanilla Android experience and are always first updated before any other smartphone.
Now coming to the iPhone advantage, Apple has always been able to offer the best possible experience for its customers and hence seamless experience is guaranteed on all levels. With its latest Retina display technology, iPhone has the best pixel-rich display in a phone and presents a superb UI for web browsing and multimedia. Apple’s FaceTime app makes video chatting seamless between Apple devices. Siri is the best phone assistant till date too.
The iPhone is less customizable which might be a huge turn-off for some users. Also there are problems with its support for 4G capability. This is a huge minus in terms of speed when Android 4G phones are around.
For more information about iPhone App Development and Offshore Android Application Development visit: www.elantechnologies.com
The iPhone 4S is one of the most sought-after technological gadgets in the world because Apple’s trend of churning out incredible pieces of tech wizardry refuses to cease, The iPhone 4S boasts of multiple features which are sure to provoke gasps more than once.
Here are some of the salient features of having an iPhone 4S:
- Two cores in the A5 chip means that the power is two times and graphics are up to seven times than that of its predecessor. The effects are there to see. iPhone Development is fantastically fast and great to operate since it helps in quick launch of apps, web browsing, and nearly everything. The A5 chip is also extremely power-efficient and hence the smartphone has a huge battery life.
- With the newly designed optics, iPhone has the only camera that you need instead of a point-and-shoot cam. The iPhone 4S boasts of an incredible 8-megapixel resolution and an additional custom lens which has a large f/2.4 aperture. The phone also has a backside illumination sensor, and marvelous color accuracy, face detection etc. It has a feature which reduces overall motion blurring irrespective of how much light and how much action you capture.
- One can even shoot stunning 1080p HD video since with the latest optics, the color is always vivid. It is also easy to edit video directly and share it through some social media platform without having to wait for connecting with the Internet through your PC!
- iCloud is easy for management of your information including your photos, apps, mail messages, contacts, and the like. One can easily transfer the same through wireless connectivity.
- The Retina display is just superb since the highest-resolution is superb to say the least. Also, human eyes are unable to distinguish any amount of individual pixels. The best part of the iPhone UI is its graphic detailing and well crafted images.
- FaceTime lets you hear voices and also a face which says those words. Making a FaceTime call is also as simple as making an average phone call.
- The apps that come pre-built into the iPhone are devoid of many features but one can easily search out the App Store to find many other utilities or similar ones with a cheaper price. The App store is like a treasure trove and all authorized personnel are given access too.
- The iPhone 4S also has a easy-to-use interface and a set of amazing features thanks to its foundation which is iOS 5.
- It is the first phone to switch between two antennas for better calling options. The normal HSDPA data speeds have crossed about 14.4 Mbps which actually means that there are faster connections, quicker loading and reloading along with faster downloads.
for more information about Android Application Development and Offshore iPhone Development visit: www.elantechnologies.com
The iPhone is an amazing invention, no doubt. It has the best UI ever, a host of diverse apps in its App Store and a robust construction which can put the best smartphones to shame. Contrary to popular perspective, the iPhone is also a very good business phone. Here are some of the features and benefits on offer:
One can get their tasks done efficiently with the new Siri, the intelligent assistant which can help you manage tasks efficiently. The iPhone has location-based alerts with a comprehensive Notification Center along with reminders which are very useful for setting up appointments. The average businessman can find the iPhone perfect with its enhanced Mail features, a comprehensive Calendar, well sorted contacts, and the seamless Safari browser. One can even update the iPhone wireless with a PC or a laptop.
The iPhone is easy to integrate and easier to deploy. It can connect with Microsoft Exchange for getting immediate access to your critical business emails, your updated calendar, and contacts. There is an option of having multiple Exchange ActiveSync accounts too thus enabling you to access enterprise resources quite more securely.
The deployment options are many starting with support for Mobile Device Management for configuring settings wirelessly and then for monitoring compliance regulations. In-house apps can be securely hosted too, directly to the iPhone through wireless connections.
The best part about business phones is that you have immediate and secure access to what you need. With the iPhone, you can do everything that a business phone can do and much better. One can keep critical emails and attachments securely stored on iPhone. Custom apps make use data-protection APIs for securing data which ensures that the data is safe even when a device is compromised.
The iPhone also offers comprehensive support for SSL VPN with the help of apps for easy and safe enterprise resource accessibility. There are thousands of iPhone web apps which have been approved by Apple and well designed to make your business better and productive. The sales pipeline can be managed remotely with the help of customized apps while one can even have their mobile version of the accounting system installed in their smartphone. What’s more one can collaborate and present different business aspects to clients and partners worldwide through web conferencing.
All your favorite business apps can be made accessible within the iPhone in a couple of taps. The best part about its business apps, that one can build any app if needed. The iOS software development kit is actually an extremely robust iphone app development environment that enables developers to create secure, and stable apps suited for your enterprise. One can even distribute in-house apps to employees.
It is evident from the above, that the iPhone is no less than any other smartphone for the business users. The iPhone is transforming the way that we do business by using its innovative features to support enterprise needs. The apps in the App store also play a great role in making the iPhone an incomparable phone for business users.
Fore more information about Android Apps Development and Offshore iPhone Application Development visit: www.elantechnologies.com
The iPhone has been the trendiest gadget in recent years and has unmistakably affected the design and features of contemporary smartphone market. The introduction of iPhone and its App store has inspired developers to accelerate production of apps which could leverage its existing features. The App Store has just increased the number of apps in tremendous numbers while the release of new models as well as new mobile platform versions were greeted by a drastic rise in the number of app downloads. The development costs have increased but the demand is higher and the profits are raked by only the ones which are very successful.
The cost involved for developing the apps vary with the quality and complexity involved. The costing also depends on how much the developers charge on a monthly to hourly basis. But with the rising demand, it is difficult to get a provider who can perform iPhone apps development at reasonable rates. There are various types of iPhone apps which are in demand related to music & Video, GPS, social media, calendar and even a remote control for the television. The developers need to know the current taste of the market and develop a good application. It is important to market the app extensively and load it with multiple features to attract the intended audience. Marketing an app is difficult but once the task is done, one does not have to worry about it being lucrative!
There are more than one reason for the development of so many innovative apps. The competition in the mobile app development arena is heating up with the arrival of Android and Windows Phone 7 platforms. The apps boost the pivotal business sense related to the iPhone market. Rich mobile apps are difficult to market in this regard but first and foremost, one should set priorities and deployment options for the same. One should also be decisive if one is opting to build or buy an app. Customization and maintenance does take a toll on the finances but one can control the code in this regard. The time to market and indigenously developed app is high compared to the mobile app that was purchased off the shelf. There are a plethora of mobile development companies in the iPhone application development arena who can create bulk quantity of simple apps and even create and crack down complex and streamlined business apps. The iPhone apps that are trending on Twitter and social media are the ones which are mostly famous in the market and those which are preferred by buyers.
For more information about Hire iPhone app Developer and Android App Developer visit: www.elantechnologies.com
Here are some tips which one can integrate within their iPhone game development process:
- Using the location-based discount feature, one can offer special pricing for those who are buying the app from a specific location. With the “directions” feature, you can even guide them to the location, no matter where they are, at present. Get them to contact you, at will. This is a good strategy to attract people to buy your gaming apps.
- Create Special Promotions to get more sales by developing an in-app system that discounts the gamers who play the game more often. Special deals and discounts will attract passionate gamers while driving your sales upward.
- Provide massive value to the user by developing a useful gaming app and also invest significant money for online marketing purposes.
- Partner with LivingSocial-type social sites and Facebook Places to drive traffic.
- Create a gaming app which also solves a problem thus providing entertainment and value for money. Even joke apps and entertainment apps provide value to people.
- Encourage mobile payments for the games that you are selling. The payment method will be unique and drive users to try it out.
- Social media engagement is pivotal for building up real-time interaction if your game is a live-action game or an adventure game. Start playing right from Facebook accounts and into the mobile.
- Create a real community to expand your fan base. Allow them to interact freely and bring out new games and events for spreading the word about your interactive game.
- One can create an additional app which would give your game users the power to have a sort of advantage at a certain place like McDonald’s or Starbucks.
- One of the most important tips is here. Just prepare for the worst and learn from your failure to bring out a better gaming app the next time around. iPhone App Development is not particularly easy for everybody.
For More information about Android Apps Development and iPhone Apps visit: www.elantechnologies.com